Sunday, January 16, 2011

ESPN Wide World of Sports


Over in Kissimme, Florida, there is a magical land of wonder and talking animals. I'm ofcourse talking about Disney Land. 4 theme parks, tourist places, but thats not my favorite part. This is. A 220 acre athlete utopia.

A complex that has...
  • Spring training baseball stadium
  • Indoor Sports arena
  • A smaller indoor arena
  • 14 baseball diamonds
  • countless soccer fields
  • Track and field
  • Tennis court
  • and a restaurant.


  • I've been here many times. I mostly go for my sister, who plays soccer. But I've gone for other reasons. I've been to Buccaneers training camp, and a pre season NCAA basketball tournament. The place has hosted Braves spring training, Under Armor Football All American practices, World Baseball Classic, and the Rays played series there in 07 and 08.

    AAU games are hosted all over here. The Baseball stadium gets used a lot. In the indoor arena, I've seen hem have backetball, hockey, volleyball, even gymnastics.

    I've never personally played there(yet...?), but still, it's an awesome place to be if you like sports.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment