Tuesday, January 25, 2011

FC Tampa Bay's new home


The other day, I was wondering what the Rowdies were up to, since it isn't soccer season. I go to the page on facebook I'm a fan of, and it linked me to another page. The only difference was the Tampa Bay Rowdies, and FC Tampa Bay. I caught this the day it happened. The team will now play games at Al Lang Stadium in downtown St. Pete. The team played in Tampa at the Yankees' A-ball team, and they were never happy with it. Now they moved down onto the water to another baseball field. Atleast this field will be the actual size of a field, and not distorted like at the Yankee complex.

And for you, I will try to make it to a game this year. I wasn't able to last season at the Tampa field, which sucked. I really wanted to.

1 comment:

  1. Well...try to make it for more than just one game! Support our local soccer team!!!

    ReplyDelete