Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Rays Game

A few sundays ago, I went to the Rays-Twins game. I Loooooove going to Rays games. I really do. The ballpark has a feel about it every time i go. I took some pictures from my seat to show all around the field. I'll tell you a little bit about each.

Here is the home plate view. You can see fields tarped off that have blocked site lines by the catwalks. Also note the new turf.

The outfield is really colorful. When the new ownership came in, they redid a lot of this. Imagine it outdoors, it would look like an actual ballpartk.

The infamous cat walks around the roof of the stadium.

Finally, the banners and party deck. The party deck have some of the cheapest tickets in the MLB, and the 2010 banner is new.

people say the whole stadium is a sty, but it really isn't. It's a fun place to watch a game with a big crowd there. Believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment