Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Report Card-less Venues

I'm up in Greensboro, NC visiting family for the holidays. My dad and I were driving around downtown and I wanted to go by the Greensboro Coliseum, because I'm a stadium nerd. He last lived up here in 1975, when he was at NC State, so he hasn't been to some newer stadiums. I asked him, "Have you ever been to a game there?" He told me he would go to basketball and hockey games when he lived here, and it sat about 8,000. Then I remembered, I've been to a game there! Obviously, it was a long ass time ago, so I can't remember much, but here are some stadiums that I haven't been since I've been really into stadiums.

Greensboro Coliseum- Greensboro Prowlers-Roanoke Steam 
 Victory Field x2- Indianapolis Indians- Rochester/Toledo
 Germain Arena- College Hockey Tournament/ BC-Cornell
Homestead-Miami Speedway- 2003 Ford 400
Daytona International Speedway x2- Daytona 500 qualifying, Pepsi 400 qualifying
 Capital City Stadium- Columbia Blowfish-Some team
I wish I could remember these enough to report! But those are the ones I've been to. I went to Wrigley one time, after 5th grade, but I didn't think I'd post it here because Bmac did a report card for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment