Sunday, July 22, 2012

NEWS

So I got back from my Tallahassee-Indiana-New York road trip!


I saw all the stadiums on the FSU campus, so this year expect a bunch of stadium report cards. We drove on through to Indiana to visit family. I wanted to go to a Indianapolis Indians game, but they weren't home when I was there. We flew to New York, where I saw the Mets play at Citi. That ballpark is GREAT. My favorite ballpark so far. We have a report card, so I haven't posted yet! On the 4th of July we went to Coney Island, and were outside the Brooklyn Cyclones stadium where I got a shirt, but didn't see inside.

It's right on the board walk, so it was cool watching the fireworks there.

I also saw MSG up close, and Yankee Stadium from the air! We didn't go by the new Brooklyn arena, and the Islanders play really far away. Also, no New Jersey even though the Giants/Jets/Red Bull play RIGHT there.

So sorry for the lack of posting, I just havent thought of what to do! I want to go to a Rowdies game before I leave for college, so I might. Also the Olympics are this weekend, so I'll post the stadiums soon. My dad and I also are trying to work out going to Raleigh when Florida State plays his NC State in October. I could hook you guys up

No comments:

Post a Comment